Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Progress!!

So the book in progress is making...well, progress
currently there are about 9,797 words and eight chapters
I'm hoping to finish it by the end of summer :D I'm so crazy thinking I can do it but will surely try!!

Every day from this day on foward I will try writing daily as long as I have (or do) the following:
  1. My Favorite Teas, Peach Ginger (from Trader Joes) and some Blueberry tea 
  2. Some form of dried fruit
  3. Chocolate
  4. Books to smell and to get Inspiration
  5. Music!!!!!
  6. fuzzy socks
  7. warm sweaters
  8. skype with friends (to take a break from writing)
  9. Act out a bit from the book
  10. and scour through magazines and blogs and old notes
  11. NOTEBOOKS
  12. PENCILS!!!
here are some songs I LOVE to write to
  1. Atlas by, Coldplay
  2. Silhouettes, Of Monsters And Men
  3. "One Small Fact" , John Williams- from The Book Thief soundtrack
  4. Dark Days, Punch Brothers- From The Hunger Games
  5. Comforting Sounds, Bridy

1 comment:

  1. this is great! Keep it up my sweet!!!!! Love the list!! luv Mom

    ReplyDelete