Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Book Writing Nook tour Part One


Hello! In this post you will see my wonderful-lovely-amazing-cozy bedroom!
Starting with my entryway/ side table
I have a picture of an illustrated owl, a clay owl I made, a pen and a pencil (for awakening ideas)
my clock/ipod charger. 
and a little lamp.
My mom made this painting for me, its supposed to be me holding books, 
and the quote is from The Book Thief.
Here is my Vintage Royal Typewriter from 1964, it has a lovely yellow color!


Over here is my desk, lets have a closer look!
A few journals, an adorable pencil-cup filled with (You got it!) pencils and pens
(Note the sonic screwdriver pen)
This is my electric typewriter, 
its blue and loud (I don't mind)


This is my little white board 
with word magnets!

Hello, Mr. Mark Twain!

My book plate packaging I got from
Anthropology


Typewriter paper weight.

My (Scratched up and dirty) Glasses 
this is my first pair from a couple years ago.
Inside drawer #1
Pencils, scissors, notebooks and journals, 
white board markers, highlighters, markers,
Sticky notes and a few lose papers.

Inside drawer #2
sticky notes, paper clips inside a Trader Joes green tea mint container,
different sized paper clips, clips, A cyberman head (his name is Handles)
pencil led, mockingjay pin, pencil sharpener, braclet, marble, spare earring, tack...
that was random, note thingy with crayon colors.


Inside drawer #3
Rough draft for last book in series, ink (from dad)
Mod Podge (Mom said she was looking for this)
Tape, pouch mom made for me, pencils and pens, a flower pen, loose papers and some bird creature (he is hiding under the mod podge)

In one of my cupboards lied organizing bins full of half full, empty or full notebooks,
files full of spare notes or stories I never finished or gave up on,
above lies a smash journal and a box full of things to put in it.


Thanks for coming!!!
Please click "Follow" and come back for some more pictures!












No comments:

Post a Comment